Many writing online services, like Spider Essay, offer various help to their customers. This assistant includes writing, editing, and proofreading of essays, research papers, articles, etc. It is easy to find such companies, but it can be tricky to determine whether they deserve your trust or not. Probably, the most reliable source of information is testimonials. They will let you know how the company works, what quality it provides, how it deals with complains, modifications, and refunds, etc. After you find the reputable writing services, all you need is to place an order. The company will do the rest. However, if you don’t want to use these services, but want to learn how to write outstanding essays by yourself, here are some common mistakes that newbies usually make. Try to avoid them!
Top-5 essay mistakes
- The wrong topic. It is impossible to write a high-quality paperwork if you choose a bad topic. Due to the fact that the content must match the title, it is particularly important to choose the right topic. You must be familiar with the theme, it should be interesting for you to write about it, and it ought to be up-to-date. However, try to avoid slippery topics that are too personal, too overconfident, too boring, and too offensive. These topics can alienate the reader and spoil your reputation. An example of a good topic is “How to get scholarships for the university”. It has enough opportunities for creativity, and the subject will be interesting for teachers, as well as for students.
- The incorrect format of the essay. No matter what type of essay you are writing, you must follow the correct format, including the introduction, body paragraphs, and the conclusion. The introduction should have a clear thesis statement that gives an idea of the paperwork. Body paragraphs discover the main idea and provide evidence. Moreover, it is better to include one idea per one paragraph. The conclusion must summarize the results and give directions for further research. A good example of the correct format will be a five paragraph essay: one introduction paragraph, three body paragraphs, and one for the conclusion.
- The wrong type of the essay. There are several different types of essays in the scientific world. Each type has its own requirements that are not suitable for the rest ones. For example, if you write the expository essay, you will need to use data, statistics, and other evidence. Meanwhile, the purpose of the descriptive thesis is to draw a picture in the reader’s mind, so you will need to use feelings, emotions, senses, etc.
- Plagiarism. Don’t copy/paste your paperwork from another source. The majority of educational institutions check for plagiarism, and if they find it, you can get in serious trouble. So, try to avoid it and check your work before you give it to your teacher. For example, you can check your work at Copyscape or similar services.
- Grammar, syntax, and punctuation errors. Even of you have great content and structure of your article; grammar mistakes can ruin your work. So, always proofread your essay after you finish it and use online help. For instance, Grammarly is the online service that can help you find and fix most of your errors.
As one may note, it is possible to write a fascinating essay by yourself. All you need is to follow the instructions and to avoid the mentioned mistakes. However, if you need some help, our company is always here for you. We can write a high-quality essay in the short term. All you need is to contact us! We will do the rest!