It has always been assumed that a women would look across the room at a guy and smile while she twirls her hair. By doing this, she’s hoping the guy will pick up on her signals and come talk to her. Instead of making bug eyes and pulling on your hair all night, why not skip the whole charade and just talk to him yourself!? It’s time for girls to make the first move. This is why girls should start stepping it up.
1. Making the first move shows confidence and that is attractive.
2. Women naturally talk more. Aka we can hold a conversation.
3. When a girl sends a flirtatious text, the intentions are usually welcomed.
4. When a guy “slides into the dms” it can come off as creepy/booty call.
5. If you come off as interested he is less likely to give up and move onto the next option.
6. If neither of you make a move, there will be long periods without communication.
7. Guys can hesitate to put themselves out there, help them out!
8. Boys get distracted very easily.
9. Standing out with a first move will definitely make you remembered.
10. Men can be oblivious to a women’s signals.
View all articles by Jaclyn Lloyd