6) “So I know you don’t know me but I’ve stalked you on Instagram so I feel like I know you what’s your number let’s hang out tomorrow”
The creepy “I’ve stalked you on Instagram” remark that should never have been stated in the first place.
5) “Wait you hooked up with Brad? Susan you KNOW I used to like him that one time two years ago!!! How could you do this to me?!”
Getting super emotional about people talking to your exes…or the guy you texted for a week…or the guy you’ve never spoken to but have had a secret crush on…
4) “Guys I’m not even that drunk.”
Everyone knows you are, but you always try to fool them anyways.
3) “OMG THIS IS MY SONG LET’S GO DANCE!!!”
We all have “our song” or our set of songs that every time they come on, especially at the bar, we just get too overexcited to wait for the bathroom any longer.
2) “I know I probably won’t remember this tomorrow but this has been the best night of my life.”
Becoming strangely connected to people you’ve been talking to for 10 minutes and saying weird things to them.
1) “I’m about to black out. Wait let’s get another round on me!”
No matter how long you’ve been drinking for, there’s always time for just one more shot with some new friends, right?