1. Paper bags- they will catch on fire.
2. Plastic bags- instead use microwave safe plastic wrap.3. Grapes- they’ll explode! (and possibly catch on fire)
4. Raisins- same as grapes (more exploding)
5.Travel mugs- just say no to putting metal in the microwave.
6. Yogurt- their plastic containers can not with stand the heat.
7. Red sauce- always cover it! It will explode and make a mess.8. Anything with metallic rims- it will spark!
9. Aluminum foil- it will ALWAYS catch on fire.
10. Plastic containers- stick with microwave safe options
11. Eggs with the shell- they’ll burst and make a mess.
12. Hot peppers- the juice inside can get dangerous.13. Fruit- they’ll burn and/or burst.
14. Styrofoam- it will burn and when it melts into food it can create potential poison.
15. Nothing- yes, turning on your microwave with nothing at all in it will damage it!
Who microwaves yogurt, raisins, or grapes? lol