10. You debate changing your major at least once a week.
Is there anything more “totally college” than that?
9. You answer the question “how’s school?” more than a hundred times.
Your parents are constantly asking it, all your friends from back home, every relative, and every acquaintance you’ve ever met.
8. You learn how to play Frisbee golf.
Why? Nobody knows. You just do.
7. You make friends with some outrageous tools.
To be fair, almost everyone goes through an outrageous tool phase in college, so you’re just making due with what you’ve got.
6. You check the clock every minute or so during your most boring lecture.
It never ends.