The last seven days before you turn 21 can be absolutely agonizing. You think to yourself, will you really feel that differently once your birthday hits? The answer is no. The last seven days before you turn 21 are going to feel like forever.
The cast of Bob’s Burgers can perfectly describe the annoyance, the impatience and the overall excitement of waiting to turn twenty-fun.
1. You feel like everyone around you has already turned 21.
2. And it’s heartbreaking seeing other people order drinks when you’re SO CLOSE.
3. When you just want to drive to the liquor store for some wine.
4. It’s the last week of being the go-to designated driver.
5. You feel like your birthday is never going to come and you’re going to be stuck in dreaded 20 forever.