16. You’re never going to look “perfect”, but you’re beautiful the way you are. Accept what you see in the mirror and stop trying to change it. You’re young and vibrant. Own it.
15. You’re going to feel alone sometimes. It’s going to seem like everyone has their own lives and you are floating in the ocean all by your lonesome. That’s okay. In the end, you can only really count on yourself, and you will become stronger from the moments you felt abandoned.
14. There’s never going to be a time that you will not need your parents in many ways.
13. You’re going to feel unappreciated, defeated, and disappointed at times.
12. You’re going to change your mind about things. You can’t feel guilty about leaving a relationship, area, or career if it’s what’s best for you. Changing your mind is what you’re supposed to do.