WE’RE HIRING MORE WRITERS! E-mail Info@UniversityPrimetime.com now to join our team of 1,000+ writers from across the country! Remember, do yourself a favor and FOLLOW us on Instagram and Twitter —-> @UPrimetime for more exclusive college content NOW!
Virginia Tech! It’s definitely one of the best colleges in the country. Here are 22 tips of advice for Virginia Tech freshman from a current Virginia Tech student named Jackson Johnson. Enjoy!
1. a few days before classes start walk through your schedule and locate each of your class rooms.
2. A lot of money on your meal plan does not mean steak and lobster every night. Remember you’ve got to make that thing last all semester.
3. UPS/FedEx will deliver to your door but Dominoes won’t.
4. Burn the T-shirt they give you at orientation. NEVER WEAR IT. NEVER. Probably the easiest way to standout as a freshman.
5. No one cares about high school anymore. This is college. This is different.
6. Keep your Hokie p in an easily accessible place. However DON’T PUT IT ON A LANYARD AROUND YOUR NECK.