Disney has tons of characters with all sorts of personalities so there’s definitely going to be at least one or two you can relate to. Whether you’re certain you’re the next Cinderella or you just sympathize with Wreck-It-Ralph, here are 25 Disney characters all college students can relate to.
24. Peter Pan (Peter Pan) After college you have to face the real world and become a full fledged adult, but let’s face it: you’re not prepared for that. If you had it your way you’d never grow up.
23. Sleepy (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves) Whether you had a long night of partying or studying or whatever, sometimes you just want to sleep. Naps are basically your best friend.
22. Grumpy (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves) Some days you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed and don’t want to be bothered or you just found out you have a test coming up soon that you’re not prepared for. Either way, you’re grumpy and not afraid to show it.
21. Winnie the Pooh (Winnie the Pooh) He’s got an appetite for honey that seems to never be satisfied and that’s basically you when it comes to any food. Especially pizza.
20. Ariel (The Little Mermaid) She just wants to be free to explore the human world and learn about all sorts of things she never knew about before. That’s just like you and your desire to travel and explore what else the world has to offer.