Many people chose to be single in college because they don’t want to be tied down and want to experience everything college has to offer. But there are many benefits to being in a relationship in college!!
1. You will always have someone who understands you. College is often a time where you find out who you are as a person. So having a boyfriend or girlfriend in college is great, cause they will be there for your ups and downs.
2. They will be your biggest support system. They will push you to do well in school and provide you with positive advice when you are stressed out of your mind.
3. You don’t have to worry about finding someone at a party. If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, there are no worries about trying to find someone to hook up with at some frat party.
4. They are your best friend. College can be such a stressful time for students that you need a good friend to cheer you on throughout your college experience and remind you how well you are doing in school, even after doing bad on an exam. Your boyfriend or girlfriend will be your best friend cheering for you the whole time!
5. They will help you cherish your college experience. When you are happy in a relationship, you’ll have more of a positive outlook on life and you will enjoy college more!
Copyright © 2014 University Primetime