14) They give you amazing advice like Joey: 13) They support you no matter what you look like or what you think of yourself: 12) You always have someone to dance awkwardly with at parties:
14) They give you amazing advice like Joey: 13) They support you no matter what you look like or what you think of yourself: 12) You always have someone to dance awkwardly with at parties: 11) They aren’t
15) What you do whenever your roommate turns her back: 14) What you do whenever your roommate turns back to look at you: 13) When your floormates are running around the halls screaming at 1am
There is no greater struggle than the one you experience when you’re waiting to turn to 21. There is absolutely nothing exciting about being 20 except for the fact that you’re no longer a teenager.
Finals week is a time of insane emotions and quite a few breakdowns. You probably feel like this guy in the picture above, Xabi Alonso, getting kicked in the chest by Dutch defender Nigel de Jong. Ouch. So,
10. When you realize you missed an answer after the test, you curse harder and louder than Gerard Pique did: 9. When friends ask how you did on an exam and you have absolutely no
10) Find your future spouse: that’s why we’re all here, right? 9) People-watch: people who sing or rap along with their music are adorable and nappers are hilarious. You honestly never know what you’ll see,
5) Make sure there’s a wall behind you so you look studious even though you’re deeply engrossed in Grey’s Anatomy, and this way no one can tell: 4) Wear your sports team’s jersey to the
10) Realizing you have less than a week to use up your 80 swipes so your parents don’t yell at you, so you swipe into Market in the morning to get some soft serve, and
15. When it’s the end of your last fall semester and people ask you what you want to be after college: 14. When people question why you’re at the bars on a Tuesday night: 13.