13. But then you remember, they were your best friend, and you supported each other through everything.
14. This makes you sad. You’re going to be sad for a very long time, mourning who you thought would be a bridesmaid in your wedding and in your life forever.
15. You become closer with your other friends, and make new ones. You have more time in your day to focus on yourself and your other relationships.
16. You start to heal. You’re not as sad all the time. Although you still think of them when you recognize one of your inside jokes, or see something in a store they would like, it doesn’t hurt as much.
17. In the end, you wish them the best. Losing a friend isn’t easy. It’s losing a part of yourself. But, because you once loved this person, you just want them to be happy with their choices, and to succeed.