Being in a relationship is great, don’t get me wrong. I, am in fact, in a relationship right now. But, if I had the option to be single and still maintain the relationship that I do with my boyfriend, I would. Here’s exactly why…
10. Boyfriends lead to potential guy friends to feel threatened, and they’re less likely to engage in a conversation with you.
9. Relationships lead to sacrifice that you don’t always want to make.
8. Being in a relationship means commitment, and that’s sometimes not an option.
7. Relationships require time, which often I don’t have a lot of.
6. Having a significant other in your life means you can rely on someone, but more often than not you end up relying on them a little too much.
5. Being in a relationship requires for you to close yourself off to the people that your significant other might not like, even though you might be friends with them.
4. Being in a relationship can lead to misuse of trust and deception when not handled properly.
3. Some relationships create fights, which creates unnecessary drama.