7) And while your shopping, you can never remember if you’ve already bought a gift for a certain person or not.
6) The feeling you get when you finally find the perfect gift for someone.
5) But then you see the massive line. You’re going to be waiting for at least a half hour.
4) When people think it’s okay to cut in the line:
3) When you walk out of the store with all of your items, you feel like this:
2) You finally make it out of the store, and you feel victorious.
1) But then you realize… you need to go home and wrap all this stuff.