5. Her roomies are your friends, and your roomies are hers.
Your roomies hear stories about your BFF all the time, so they basically know her as well as you do.
4. When you are together, the laughing does not stop.
Half of the time you don’t even know what you’re laughing about, but being together again makes everything happier–and, in turn, funnier.
3. Random things remind you of her.
For me, it is poorly painted walls. You have to send her a picture, but really neither of you actually care.
2. Twitter feeds are filled with you and her quote tweeting each other.
She probably already saw the tweet, but it is worth tagging her.
1. It sucks being apart, but it is great being back together.
Cue the laughter.