Girls always have thoughts on their first date with a new guy. When we came across this article, we knew right away we had to post it. This is from the awesome people over at forevertwentysomethings.com , make sure to check them out!
100 Thoughts Every Girl Has On A First Date
1. What should I wear?
2. No, not that.
3. Not that either.
4. Why is this even in my closet? No.
5. Ok, this.
6. It’s dirty.
7. I only wore it for a few hours.
8. It’s probably fine.
9. (Sniffs shirt) Yeah, it’s good.
10. Will he think this outfit makes me look cute?
11. Do boys even notice clothes?
12. The answer is no.
13. Should I come up with some conversation starters?
14. I saw a funny video on Facebook the other day.
15. Hopefully he’s seen it so it’s not a dead end conversation.
16. Let’s face it, I suck at small talk.
17. Ok, let me google map this bar.
18. Do I even know where this is?
19. UGH I CANNOT GET LOST.
20. I’m gonna be late.
21. (Checks time on phone)
22. I’ll be on time.
23. Ok, I’m here.
24. Where is he?
25. IS HE STANDING ME UP?!
26. Phew, there he is.
27. Do I hug him?
29. This pause is weird.
30. Ok fine, a hug.
31. Ass out hug? I don’t know him that well.
32. Do I wait for him to unhug?
33. WHAT IF NEITHER OF US LETS GO?!
34. An infinite hug?
35. OMG he definitely thinks I’m weird.
36. What drink do I order?
37. This is important.
38. This represents who I am as a person.
39. But I also could end up paying for it, and I’m broke so I need to think this through.
40. A beer seems fine.
41. OR DOES IT.
42. Okay, conversation.
43. What level of eye contact is appropriate?
44. Am I staring?
45. It’s ok to stare if he’s cute.
46. And he is cute.
47. GREAT. I didn’t hear what he was saying because of my staring.
48. Just nod and smile. NOD AND SMILE.
49. Throw in a flirtatious laugh too.
51. This is going well.
52. I think.
53. DOES HE THINK IT’S GOING WELL?!
54. Will we go on a second date?
55. What if he doesn’t want to go on a second date?
56. WHAT IF I AM FOREVER ALONE AND NO ONE EVER WANTS TO DATE ME?!
57. What if he DOES want to go on a second date?
58. Where will we go?
59. What if he wants me to meet his friends?
60. I hope they like me.
61. I would want to be the girl that everyone likes.
62. Ok, time for another drink.
63. Say “thank you.” He paid.
64. And smile.
65. WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT CHEETOS?!
66. I can’t even remember the last time I had Cheetos.
67. OMG he thinks I’m immature.
68. Why did I wear this outfit?
69. I’m so uncomfortable.
70. Why aren’t yoga pants acceptable datewear?
71. He just touched my arm.
72. HE JUST TOUCHED MY ARM.
73. I read about the arm touch in Cosmo.
74. I think it’s a good sign.
75. Now I’m overthinking.
76. OMG we’ve been here a long time.
77. I guess time does fly when you’re having fun.
78. WAIT I’M ADULT DATING.
79. LIKE MY MOM IS NOT PICKING ME UP AFTER.
80. I’m so grown up.
81. Wow, he’s really cute.
82. Great, I am once again distracted by his cuteness.
83. I have no idea what he said.
84. Just laugh.
85. And touch his arm.
86. Arm touching is a two-way street.
87. I wonder what he’s thinking.
88. Probably that girl-initiated arm touching is weird.
89. Overthinking again.
90. Soooo, second date?
91. He has to initiate.
92. HE SAID “LET’S DO THIS AGAIN.”
93. (Internal fireworks)
94. Do we hug?
96. Is he going to kiss me?
97. No, but that’s okay.
98. THERE’S A NEXT TIME FOR THAT.
99. I’ll text him tomorrow.
100. (Victory dance all the way home)