1. For the love of dance and other various dance forms.
2. To get to know more about the culture and people of Punjab.
3. To hang out with friends because they joined the team.
4. Do something you have never done before.
5. To travel and compete nationwide.
6. To express your inner creativity.
7. To push yourself out of your comfort zone.
8. To learn actual bhangra and exercise.
9. To perform in front of a diverse audience and represent cultural roots through dance.
10. To connect the Punjabi community through dance; no matter what walks of life people come from, they can join a bhangra team and help spread the message of equality and peace among all cultures and religions.
Copyright © 2014 University Primetime