It’s finals week. People think that SoFlo college kids can just study by the pool, but finals week isn’t as much of a vacation as the rest of the year. Here are some things that
20. Our classrooms/testing centers going from 70 degrees to below zero. 19. Having to fight your way to a seat in the library. 18. Losing that fight and sitting on the floor. 17. The library
15. “Did you do ________? Can you send it to me?” 14. Your iPad dying, and you don’t have your cord. 13. The line at the printer. 12. AirPrint failing. 11. Just now finding out
10. AirPlay not working during your final presentation. 9. The stress-relief petting zoo. 8. The stress-relief massages. 7. All of the pre-finals week events: Celebration of the Arts, SpringFest Carnival, Lynn Fashion Show, and Boca
5. Research. 4. Citations. 3. Group projects and the dreaded question, “When can everyone meet up?” 2. “Are you staying for summer semester?” 1. Remembering when people called this “Lynndergarten”. But when it is all
Snapchat is great…most of the time. There are things on snapchat that annoy us all, and you should probably stop doing them. (We’re all probably guilty of at least one!) 24. The endless selfies
16. If you ever call him out about his fuckboy traits, there is always some excuse or its, “I’m sorry but _____.” No, asshole, that doesn’t count as an apology. 15. If he’s always at
12. Or, better yet, he doesn’t text or call but he snapchats you. 11. If he doesn’t respond to texts for hours, but when you do the same he gets defensive, he’s a fuckboy. 10.
8. Fuckboys want to hang out on their terms only and will never call it a date. 7. If he continues to try to hit on you after you’ve turned him down, he’s a fuckboy.
4. If he claims that he has style or fashion sense, he’s a fuckboy (guys that actually do don’t have to brag about it). 3. They usually take a lot of topless photos, flexing. 2.