You’re standing at the bar, having a great time with your friends, and a guy walks up to you and drops to his knees to measure your thigh gap with a ruler. This will never actually happen because that would be crazy! No man stops and says “Oh my look at that women’s slender thighs I need to talk to her!” Women have so much more to offer that a thigh gap is probably the last thing a man will notice or remember. So get off Instagram and Pinterest because those thigh exercises are unnecessary. Here are what guys really think of a thigh gap:
10. They are looking at a women for what is there, not for what isn’t!
9. It will never be a make or break for a relationship.
8. If you’re already together, he won’t stop when he notices there is no thigh gap!
7. How far apart your legs are, doesn’t change the woman.
6. No one carries around a tape measure to test the gap!
5. It has grown to be a bigger deal than it deserves.
4. Most guys that think back to an ex rarely remember a thigh gap.
3. Bigger thighs are strong, luscious, curves.
2. It’s just more skin to touch.
1. Is the point of a gap not to have chafing?