5. You regret 9/10 of your decisions
Why did I go with the chicken tender wrap when I should have gone with the chicken tender salad?
4. Variety is your worst enemy
Whether you are choosing out your cereal, cheap wine, or even lettuce (hey, there is romaine, spinach, iceberg, etc.), staring at too many choices makes getting to your final verdict inevitable.
3. As soon as you have finally made your decision, you second guess yourselfSecond guessing is practically your specialty.
2. You want somebody to help you make your decision, but your gut tells you that you have to make this one on your own
I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.
1. But you still manage to get every single person’s opinion before acting whether you listen or not
Don’t lie. You have texted your friends over and over asking for their advice but not bothering to acknowledge it at all.
I admit that I have a problem: I am indecisive.