Most people have taken the train whether it’s coming home from college or visiting a friend/place. This means that most people have also experienced the people of the train, which can be pretty entertaining.
1. I have a love hate relationship with riding the train alone
2. I hope there’s an open seat
3. Omg yes, what a stroke of luck!
4. I hope this guy doesn’t sit next to me
5. Please don’t sit next to me
6. Please don’t… Ugh ok never mind
7. I hope he doesn’t try to talk to me
8. Well… I spoke too soon
9. Yeah the weathers good, train rides suck, blah blah blah
10. I really hate small talk
11. Why does it have to be a thing???
12. And why am I so awkward?
13. I just want to listen to music and sleep
14. Maybe if I just nod and smile he will take the hint
15. Well, that was easier than I anticipated
16. Ok, time to untangle my headphones
17. This is so fun… Not
18. How do headphones get in such crazy knots I’m so confused
19. They should make headphones that don’t tangle
20. I should make headphones that don’t tangle
21. Million dollar idea
22. Eh too much work I’ll stick to Netflix
23. There’s WiFi on this train? God bless
24. I wonder where everyone’s going on here
25. Hmmm the guy with the Yankees shirt on is probably going to NYC
26. Stereotypical of me? Yes.
27.Why did I pick the window seat? I have to go to the bathroom
28. Wait this guy is sleeping, shit.
29. Now I have to hold it
30. This is cruel and unusual punishment
31. Eh I’ll check twitter to distract myself
32. Oooooh a pug in a firefighters costume
33. Aw it’s so cute
34. I miss my dog
35. How much longerrrrrrrr
36. I’m dyin’ here
37. And this guy did not use deodorant today, yikes
38. Hygiene man, hygiene
39. Sure you can plug your phone in and stretch the cord across me
40. I don’t mind.
41. Lol I wonder if he’d judge me if I snapchatted right now
42. Would that be weird?
44. I’m going to wait until he leaves to do it
45. This guy across from me is googling artwork
46. Anddddd que the crying baby
47. Get me out of here plzzzz
48. This persons phone is ringing on the highest volume… Is this a joke?
50. Don’t answer it I beg you
51. Or answer it…
52. Huh I think it’s his wife… Or his mom
53. So far I’ve learned he’s having pizza for dinner, that’s cool
54. Wait… And wings
55. He prefers mild over hot
56. Good to know… Not.
57. I wonder if he notices he’s yelling on the phone
58. God help me
*Conductor comes on the speaker* “We have arrived in Utica, NY”
59. THANK YOU SO MUCH
60. I’ve never been so happy to be home
61. People of Amtrak, it’s been real.