6) An athlete/sports fan’s idea of decor is sports memorabilia. Posters, flags and autographs will be found everywhere.
5) If he/she actively plays, be prepared to go to a hell of a lot of games. If you don’t get what’s going on, it’s ok. Just cheer when everyone else does.
4) He/she might ask you to throw the ball around with him/her. Try not to get hurt.
2) Game tickets are expensive. Start saving for birthdays and major holidays now.
1) Even though we may not like everything about the sports lifestyle, we love our significant others, and we’ll be there to support their hobbies/passions. Game day food and beer is a great plus too.