We all have those friends from home who are into Greek Life. We also have those friends from home who don’t have Greek life at their school (like me). So when your sorority/fraternity ridden friends are referring to you as a GDI (God Damn Independent) you are left confused.
1. I mean I’ve heard of the Greek alphabet if that counts…
2. Wtf is a pi, psi, chi… all of these names sound the same
3. Wait you said SDT? OH, I thought you said STD
4. You only got 155 likes on that picture because 100 are from your sorority sisters (yeah I’m bitter)
5. Can someone explain recruitment to me as if I’m a 5 year old?