Let’s face it; at one point or another you’re going to most likely have a one night stand. It could be great, it could be horrible, or it could straight up awkward when you wake up in the morning and realize you have class with whoever you just slept with. To make things go over a little smoother here are some rules of one night stands for every college student.
1. When you’re choosing who you may be taking home that night make sure you aren’t too drunk. The more you drink the more attractive someone becomes and that isn’t always for the best.
2. ALWAYS have condoms. You never know what you could be getting yourself into. Std’s, pregnancy? No thank you.
3. Don’t get clingy afterwards, it’s a one night stand for a reason.
4. Be friendly in the morning but don’t make them breakfast.
5. Make sure this one time fling isn’t one of your friend’s ex’s.
6. If this hook up wants to go home after the sex, let them. Don’t force them to awkwardly stay.
7. If you see them in public after the matter act totally casual.
8. Always keep a little stash of alcohol at your place in case things get awkward and you need assistance in breaking the tension.
9. NEVER say ‘I love you.’
10. Make sure they’re single, also make sure that you’re single.
11. Just have fun! Be flirty and laid back about the situation if it’s what you both want.
12. When you have to make the oh so famous walk of shame try to pull yourself together. Even if that means stealing a t-shirt to wear home instead of the dress and heel you wore out the night before.
View all articles by Kelly Stamm
This is stupid. You suck at writing. How did you even get permission to post such garbage. Are you fat? You sound fat. Go away and never come back please thanks.